Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms


I hid myself in the coat and walked fast
With words that won’t touch my hands
Even if I go out, there’s nothing much
I am standing still, but why do I feel like the world has changed?
And people told me why I’m still in winter
Then I looked around, spring is here
There’s no one who can walk with me
Holding hands together
The sweet spring wind is so mean to me
The love songs are so mean to me
Everyone but me is in love, singing spring songs
Flowers are blooming before my eyes
I want to hear something else
Not the story that will just sweep through
Not spring, love or cherry blossoms
.
.
.
.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[REVIEW] W DRESSROOM NO 02 : COCO CONUT

[REVIEW] W DRESSROOM NO. 34: ALWAYS HAPPY, NO. 41: JASMINT, DAN NO 97. APRIL COTTON

[REVIEW] W DRESSROOM NO. 45: MORNING RAIN